Ok granted it’s been in the 90s in Minnesota for quite a while (and in no way am I complaining), but I saw this recipe on Pinterest and it really sounded good. It may be a “Fall” type recipe, but hey, our air is on and I didn’t have to start the oven!! And we used the grill yesterday to make some brats, so all is good!!
This was a super go to dinner. I made a few adjustments to the recipe by adding some soup and corn.
Super easy, super good. As you can see, Miss Khali thinks so too.
By the time she was done with her dinner, she didn’t look so clean! I was attempting to make a dessert and gave her the spatula to clean off and she made a pretty cute mess!
She looks pretty upset that her bowl is gone and that I took away the spatula!! (Yes, I had to give her more because the eyes get you every time!!).
Back to dinner. There is something about cream of celery soup that I love. I was going to add cream of mushroom and was happy to see that I had a can of the celery instead. It’s something about the flavor. I love it!!
Give it a try. The kids will enjoy this one too!!
Have a great rest of the week.
Patricia – Two Girls Cooking 😉
- Bag of frozen diced potatoes
- 1 lbs pound of browned ground turkey
- 1 onion diced
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt, pepper, garlic to taste
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 1 can of corn (drained)
- In large pan. Brown ground turkey with one diced onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt or real garlic.
- In the pan add the bag of frozen diced potatoes. Use salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste until the potatoes are soft and brown.
- Add the soup and corn and mix together.
- Cover with shredded cheddar cheese.