We love this side dish. I made it for Easter this year. And that’s where you get the eggs and the basket in the pix. BUT, I’ve made this twice this week so far!! If you use fat free sour cream, you feel a little less guilty! In my thinking, if you find something a a guilty pleasure, then it sure could be this!!!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and lightly grease a 9×9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream. Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.
Better late than never!!!
Two Girls Cooking – Patricia