One more recipe coming your way just in time for Valentine’s Day! After you’ve made your special dinner, serve this afterwards.
Not only is it pretty to look at, but it’s a sweet treat to share! A very good treat to share!
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet – I couldn’t find the seamless so I had to use the regular rolls
1/3 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
1 egg, beaten – I sprayed with Olive Oil Cooking spray
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
2. Unroll dough sheet; cut into 8 squares. Place squares on cookie sheet.
3. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the hazelnut spread onto 1 side of each square. Top each with 3 raspberries and 4 chocolate chips. Fold dough over filling; press edges to seal. Form each into heart shape as shown by pressing indentation in center to form top of heart while rounding sides of heart with hands. Brush with egg.
4. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until hearts are golden brown.
5. In small microwavable bowl, mix remaining 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread and remaining 1 tablespoon chocolate chips. Microwave uncovered on High 45 to 60 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Spoon into resealable food-storage plastic bag. Seal bag; cut off tiny corner of bag. Sprinkle hearts with powdered sugar. Squeeze bag to drizzle each with chocolate mixture.
- 1 Serving (1 Serving)Calories 190(Calories from Fat 90),Total Fat 10g(Saturated Fat 3g,Trans Fat 0g),Cholesterol 25mg;Sodium 240mg;Total Carbohydrate 23g(Dietary Fiber 1g,Sugars 11g),Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*:Vitamin A 0.00%;Vitamin C 0.00%;Calcium 0.00%;Iron 8.00%;Exchanges:1/2 Starch;0 Fruit;1 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;2 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices:1 1/2;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Another great dessert for the upcoming holiday to share with someone special!
Brooklyn says: “This isn’t good…It’s fantabulous!” I think I’d have to agree!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Patricia – Two Girls Cooking